Friday, July 13, 2007

Another busy day!

I was so unmotivated to clean yesterday, but I finally just drank some Dr. Pepper and put my ipod on and got moving! (I know I'm a huge nerd!) I would say I got about half way done with what I wanted to do. This morning I need to continue where I left off.

I got my project done for the Paper Posies newsletter - if you're not subscribed, just go to www.paperposies.com and you'll get the newsletter full of ideas from the design team! But, then my creativity left me. I tried to make a card, and I just wasn't feeling it. It was like I was trying to force it. I just had to quit. I feel like I need a little break from creating for awhile, but I have several projects I need to work on today. One of the things I need to work on is my last monthly kit (August) as part of the design team at Serendipity Scrapbooks. Kristen puts together fantastic kits with a great mix of manufacturers each month.

And, I found my brown Mary Jane Crocs yesterday!!!! It's a little more than I wanted to pay for shoes, but I know I'll wear them a lot. I was so excited to find them because I searched high and low online and already went to one mall in town (we have 4 malls). My friend found them! They are actually very cute shoes!'

Last night I vegged on the couch and watched So You Think You Can Dance and that new show Do You Know the Lyrics. I love SYTYCD...so fun to watch! The new lyrics show is really fun as well - it looks somewhat difficult. I might do okay if I was on as I know the lyrics to a lot of songs.

Well, I better get moving! Lots of cleaning on my agenda today, pictures to be sorted and ordered for scrap projects, and then Pirates of the Caribbean tonight! We haven't seen it yet and there's only ONE theatre in town that's still playing it. Can't wait! :)

1 comment:

  1. I so want some Mary Jane crocs. I am enjoying your blog.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs