Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Serendipity Scrapbooks August projects





CARDS REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION!

Here are my projects with the August Serendipity Scrapbooks kit featuring Daisy D's Saltwater Taffy Line and the spring line from Bo Bunny. I LOVE butterflies so this was a fun kit to work with. I added some bling to the butterflies with my Stickles glitter glue - LOVE that stuff! I add it to a lot of projects. This was my last kit with Serendipity Scrapbooks as my design team term is now over. Kristen does an amazing job mixing manufacturers and offers kits for everyone and she's got an awesome online store!
I've been in a bit of a creative funk since the Amazing Race ended - I haven't felt like I have much creativity left. Yesterday, I spent time in the morning making a few cards and tags with Rusty Pickle's Pirate Princess line - soooo loving this line! I'm totally not a "Pirate" person (even though I love the Pirate's movies, but this line is soooo versatile that the cards I made were more romance themed. I'll share them soon! There's lots of calls I want to submit to in the next week or so....I'm going to be busy!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs