Friday, September 28, 2007

Sigh...

I've been in a fog all week....more or less dazed. I'm not depressed or angry or even overly happy - just here, but emotional. The tiniest little things have brought tears to my eyes this week. I feel as though I have been moving in slow motion all week. I'm starting to come out of my fog though - I can feel it. Life has been rather uneventful this week, which is probably a blessing considering my fog.

My grandma had bypass surgery on her leg this week, and it was successful. She got to go home yesterday afternoon. I'll probably give her a call later today to see how she's doing.

Things are progressing on our video projects. We had a meeting yesterday afternoon, and I see some $$$ coming our way in the near future. I've started getting myself back in shape so Glen said I can look into getting a gym membership again with part of the money. I've never been one for lots of exercise, but I'm looking forward to having lots of energy and feeling much better about myself. My body has been through a lot in the last year and a half. I'm strangely excited to start exercising again! :) I need to really kick in gear with the video script - it's going to be a lot of work.

Last night, we were mystery shoppers at the Cheesecake Factory. It was nice to have a night out that was basically paid for, plus I get leftovers for lunch! Afterward, I curled up to watch Grey's Anatomy. The first episode did not disapoint! I can't wait until next week!

Today, I'm going for a walk to enjoy the beautiful weather and planning to get some work done in my scrap room. I need to prepare for the Scrap Pink crop I'm going to tomorrow...so looking forward to it! My sister is visiting this afternoon so we're getting Fazoli's! Yum! We usually order the kid's meals because it's so much cheaper and more than enough food. :) I would like to get a movie or even go to a movie tonight. We'll see how the day goes.

Have a great weekend! Hopefully, I'll have some projects to post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs