Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!


Well, I seemed to have dropped off the face of the earth after my last post. We have been super busy! First things first, here's the last two sneak peeks of Rusty Pickle's new lines for CHA. The first one is called White Chocolate Bunnies and it's a new take on the Chocolate Bunnies line. The other line is called Pop Star and it's a fun black and white doodling line designed by the fabulous Rusty Pickle Chef, Rachelle Minett. Each paper is named for the characters in High School Musical...how fun is that?

We worked on our video project that's helping pay for our adoption and had video shoots all day Friday, part of Sunday and Tuesday. We're only halfway done shooting it too! Videos are hard work especially when you're trying to do them the right way.

I've slowly been working my way through my scrap room cleaning and organizing. I'm trying to get rid of a lot of stuff I just don't use.

Last night, I took a Zumba class with a friend of mine from work. It's a Latin inspired cardio dance class. It was sooooo fun...I didn't even realize I was working out although I was sure sweating enough to be burning a lot of calories!

I'm totally pumped about American Idol...the top 24 are amazing this year so it should be a good season! And my favorite show Lost is on tonight...yay! Thank goodness the writer's strike has ended because I have been missing Grey's! I guess it's a good thing I haven't been holed up in front of the TV with the strike but I do try to multi-task while I'm watching my shows!

Well, have a great Valentine's Day with your sweetie! We're not going out tonight because the restaurants will be too busy so we're celebrating next week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs