Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Praise the Lord!



First of all, our formal adoption application was APPROVED! At this point we have a ton of paperwork yet to do including 10 pages of essay questions that Glen and I BOTH have to fill out. We need to have physicals and go to the police station to be fingerprinted. I'm overwhelmed with everything we have to do but so thankful we made it past this step!

In other news, the first picture you see here is a sneak peek of Rusty Pickle's new line called Gametime. Yep, it's that time again! CHA is this weekend in Anaheim and I'll have sneak peeks for you all week long!!! The muted browns of this line are great for other projects other than sports-related. If you want to keep up, be sure to visit Rusty Pickle's blog (www.rustypickle.typepad.com) this week.

I've also included a photo of a card I made using the Island Summer line from Rusty Pickle. Love the fun colors of this line! I'll tell you what...I wish I was the hula girl on this card right about now. We are getting hammered with snow and have more on the way. I'm so ready for spring!

Have a great night! :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jill! That is fantastic news :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to hear you were approved, and yet not surprised!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs