Monday, October 13, 2008

Good Monday morning!




Here's a new card using the Tweet line from Upsy Daisy Designs. I love the pretty blues, greens and browns in this line...so soothing!

I can't believe it's Monday again...this weekend seemed to fly by! My hubby did good and took me out Friday night. We went to a great little dive, Felix & Oscar's. They have Italian food and really good Chicago deep-dish style pizza.

I had quite the experience shopping for dress pants on Friday. I swear I tried on every single pair of black pants at the mall. I just could not find something that was flattering and it was driving me nuts that you could see the pocket line through every single pair of pants. It was almost as though I was between sizes too - the smaller of the sizes I tried on seemed a tad too tight and the bigger of the sizes I could practically push off without unzipping. It was so frustrating! I finally went into a store I've never shopped at because it's a little too expensive for what I normally spend. I ended up finding two pairs of pants at Banana Republic. I almost cried I was so happy to find something that actually looked good! I may have had to pay more than I wanted but the fabric on them should hold up really well.

Saturday I did some cleaning, worked out at the gym and had a couple girls over for a craft night. I played with the Costume Party line from Rusty Pickle and I'll be sharing those projects soon! Sunday, we ended up not going to the pumpkin patch and worked on our adoption video instead. We're almost done with it! We also took a little nap...it was a pretty relaxing day!

Well, I better keep moving today. I've already baked a couple pans of bars this morning for small group tonight - Mounds bars and Salted Nut Roll bars...yum!

Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs