Thursday, December 04, 2008

Christmas gift bag




I've been working on some Christmas projects lately so I wanted to share this gift bag with you that uses Rusty Pickle's Snowflakes & Mittens line. One of my favorite projects to make is gift bags - I love creating the fronts and something fun to hang on the handles. It's such a quick project yet looks like you spent a lot of time giving it a handmade touch.

While I've been crafting, I have been watching all my favorite Christmas movies - so far, I watched The Holiday, Rudolph (was on TV last night), and I'm on the 3rd Harry Potter movie. For some reason, the HP movies make me think of Christmas. I'm hoping we'll go see Four Christmases this weekend - it looks way funny!

Enjoy your day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs