Friday, February 05, 2010

More Sneak Peeks....




I have more sneak peeks to share with you today - this time of my other kit up for sale soon at The Scrappy Gourmet. The "Merry & Bright" kit includes full instructions for making a mini album, 1-page layout and bonus card. I absolutely adored the papers and embellishments from The North Pole collection by Crate Paper. Because the papers were bright and had a lot of pattern to them, I chose to keep my photos black and white and they just pop against the bright colors. I'm thrilled that I was able to complete a mini album so soon after the girls' first Christmas. We have so many great pictures that I can't wait to scrap some more of them.

I'm looking forward to a (hopefully) relaxing weekend. I have been editing photos and getting ready to scrap some new layouts. I try to pre-plan as much as I can to optimize the limited time I do get to scrap. Depending on what I am working on, I might start with photos and match them to patterned paper or sometimes I'll have a patterned paper that I love so I'll look for photos to match. I really enjoy my creative time. It's something I NEED as a busy mama!

Have a fabulous weekend! :)

1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs