Monday, March 29, 2010

A new Upsy Daisy layout...

I have a new layout to share today using Upsy Daisy Designs' new "Blossom" collection. This collection is perfect for spring, girl and baby layouts...so pretty with the pink, green and brown. I used a few older Pink Paislee stickers that coordinated perfectly with this line...love being able to use up my stash! This photo was from the first time my mom and dad were able to meet their new granddaughters. They were so excited to become grandparents for the first time and it was even better that it was times two! :)







I had such a busy weekend! We did fairly well at the Moms of Multiples sale Thursday night. I was able to get a few outfits for the girls and shoes to match their Easter dresses that were brand new and only $1 a pair. I love a good bargain! I really enjoyed a girls' night at Archiver's on Saturday night. I spent a lot of time working on the girls' 1st birthday invitations which are almost done and I was really close to finishing a layout. I needed my sewing machine to finish it so I'll try to finish it up today and post soon. It was just nice to get out and talk and catch up. With someone being sick the past few months, I have just felt so disconnected from my friends that I needed this time to be out. I received an Archiver's gift card as part of my prize winnings and had a lot of fun choosing some things I had my eye on for a while. And, I still have more than half the gift card left so I can buy more!

Well, better get moving for the day! Have a great Monday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs