Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Very exciting news!

I'm thrilled to announce that I have been invited to join the GCD Studios design team as a layout designer!!!! I received a lovely phone call from Heidi Sonbul on Friday and have been on pins and needles until the big announcement today. I adore GCD Studios products especially the new collections by Melody Ross and am very excited to have this opportunity! Here's a couple recent layouts using GCD Studios products:









                                                                                                                




Well, I think that's all for today. Hopefully, I'll have something new to share soon! :)

3 comments:

  1. woohoo! Welcome to the team :)
    ~H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations from another Iowa scrapper!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jill!!! So happy to be working with you!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs