Monday, September 27, 2010

Noel Mignon Challenge: TV Titles!

Fall is here and that means the start of fall TV! For the next challenge at Noel Mignon, we're using TV show titles as our inspiration for layouts. I chose "Law & Order" for my title and played off it a little and went with "Law & Dis-order" for these photos of the complete and utter chaos my life is with two toddlers. Toys, toys, toys everywhere! (I wouldn't change it for the world, however!) Speaking of toys, I recently sorted through the girls' toys and split them into four baskets that I'll trade out once a week or so. The clutter was getting to be too much and this gives the girls the chance to look at their toys with fresh eyes. Anyway, back to scrapping! :) I used the gorgeous "Sweet Sue" kit for this layout (just 3 LEFT!!!!). This has been one of my favorite kits to work with as I keep coming up with layouts. 

My background patterned paper is My Mind's Eye, the die-cut paper is Jenni Bowlin, the little heart strip is Sassafras Lass as is the border sticker at the bottom. 


For my title, I used one of the Melissa Frances kraft tags and envelopes and added stickers by My Mind's Eye, Jenni Bowlin and Sassafras Lass. The tab is Basic Grey and the star pin is Maya Road. 


I clustered a journaling tag by Elle's Studio, a star sticker by Sassafras Lass and a Prima flower.


I loved the Jenni Bowlin die-cut paper and placed the Basic Grey doily ribbon above it for a pop of color. The banner stickers are by Sassafras Lass.


Here's a look at more of my journaling...


Come on over to the challenge blog to see the rest of the design team's layouts. Here's a great site for TV title inspiration. I made a list of titles I could use on future layouts. 

We're dealing with a slow-moving, but not-long-lasting virus moving through our household. It's not even the end of September and this is our second round of illness this month. We started September with it so why not end it too, right? Sigh. I'm hoping this isn't the sign of what the rest of our fall and winter are going to look like. 

The bright spot in my day is going to be the arrival of my Noel Mignon "Sleepy Hollow" kit today! I've got pictures printed and I'm ready to play!!!!! The kit is SOLD OUT! This one went fast! 

Have a great Monday!



1 comment:

  1. So cute!! Funny cause I used the title 'dirty job' (from Dirty Jobs) for mine about how motherhood is a dirty job! hehe Love your layout :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs