Thursday, February 17, 2011

Noel Mignon: A Day in the Sun at the Park!

Well, good morning, friends! In anticipation of all the lovely new product Noel is busy selecting to put in our upcoming Noel Mignon kits, I decided to spend a little time with an older kit "Playdate" from last May. This kit was so bright and fun that I paired a photo of my girls at the park last summer with the yummy green, red and purple.


For the title, I used alphabets from my stash by October Afternoon, American Crafts and Rusty Pickle. 


Here I layered Jillibean Soup patterned paper, a Hambly transparency, Sassafras heart sticker, October Afternoon text sticker and Kaisercraft rhinestone.


And this little ensemble is one of the circle vintage playing cards in the kit, a Sassafras flower sticker, Jillibean Soup patterned paper circle I punched and an American Crafts brad. 


What kits do you have in your stash that still need a little love? Pull them out and get to work! The new stuff will be here soon! :)

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I love your "clean" scrapping style. I also love how you mix up your alpha's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pic of the girls looks like they're ready to take on the world!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs