Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What Fun to be a Princess!

Here's my layout as promised using the brand new "Salt Water Taffy" kit from Noel Mignon. It's fun and bright....the perfect summer kit and it's loaded with new product! I recently made the girls princess crowns and wands to play with...I'll share the actual projects in another post soon...and took some photos of them playing. They love Cinderella and Belle and we've been talking about being a princess. They are so cute with their little wands saying "Wish...wish." Ha! I love it! 

For this layout, I used a piece of My Mind's Eye patterned paper as a background. The little striped pieces are by Lily Bee. 




I love the Hambly washi tape in the kit and used that to highlight one of the main photos. 


The pink gingham half circle and flower were a happy accident. I had smudged the cardstock underneath and needed something to cover it up. 







I'll be back in a couple days to share a two-page layout using the kit. Today, I'm celebrating my 8th anniversary with my best friend and husband. It's been a crazy 8 years but I love him more and more every day. I love watching him with our girls....they adore him and he adores them. Either today or tomorrow, we're going to sneak out and see the new Harry Potter movie. I can't wait! 

Back soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. darling layout Jill. The girls are getting so big! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling layout Jill. The girls are getting so big! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs