Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Great Pumpkin Adventure

While I'm waiting a few minutes for my iPod to charge up so I can clean this morning, I thought I would share this layout that is in the October issue of BHG Scrapbooks Etc. (click to see larger) I used the "Dear Diary" kit from Noel Mignon and lots of Lily Bee Designs products to create this two-pager. I have a slight obsession with creating two-pagers lately as it's a great way to tell a story with lots of photos. The paper pieced pumpkins were fun to create with lots of punched leaves to ground them and the mist adds a lot of texture to the pages. 


Have a great Saturday! I'm off to clean! :)

1 comment:

  1. As soon as I saw this in my mag, I could tell right away it was yours! And I looooove it! WTG Jill, congrats on another pub! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs