Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Loot

I absolutely adore the Glowing collection by Authentique Paper and it's elegant patterns in spooky colors. And as September is coming to a close, I'm gearing up for fall and Halloween. I was starting to get into the orange and black mindset as I scrapbooked these photos of my Little Red Riding Hoods from Halloween last year. 


I cut the diamonds from the "Harlequin Patches" patterned paper and used them as a banner at the top of the layout.


The "Diction" stickers are fun to pick and choose from when writing your journaling. 


The Foundations are perfect for layout backgrounds and I added an extra splash of orange color with some splatters of mist. 


I created a grid of several photos and highlighted them with Noteables die-cuts. 


Supplies:
Authentique Paper: Glowing Patterned Paper (Cream Gingham, Music Notes, Orange Brocade, Harlequin Patches, Orange Grunge Dot); Glowing Diction; Glowing Classic Type; Glowing Petite Type Squares; Glowing Headline Front; Glowing Noteables; Glowing Icons
Jenni Bowlin bingo card
Prima flower
Making Memories chipboard alphabet
My Mind's Eye brads
ribbon

Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

  1. GREAT layout Jill! love the title and all the details! :D

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs