Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What I Love

Good morning! I thought I would do something a little different this morning and share some things I'm loving these days. The changing of the season from summer to fall makes my loves change as well. 

Yoga
I have been working out for quite a while and over the summer I decided I wanted to try yoga. I am about the least flexible person EVER. (You know the Presidential Fitness Challenge in elementary school? Yeah, I always HATED that because I could never get very far on the flexibility challenge. My sisters are the same way. We are just not a flexible family, I guess.) But, I felt like I needed to try to do something to increase my flexibility and increase the strength of my back and body. I gave it a try and I LOVE it! As in, I'm now going once a week and don't want to miss it, I love it that much. Some of the poses are very difficult (especially the ones that work the hamstrings) but sometimes I surprise myself with my flexibility. I have also found that yoga has been extremely good for relaxation and keeping a somewhat sane mindset! :) I have been going to mid-afternoon yoga but the one time I went to evening yoga, I slept like a baby! 



Yoga Pants
With my newfound love of yoga, I thought I would also share my favorite yoga pants from American Eagle. I get the foldover artist yoga pants and they are so amazingly soft and comfortable. I would wear them all day, every day if I could (and I sometimes do). :)



New Boots
I have been saving up and I splurged just a teensy bit and bought myself a new pair of boots from DSW. I have never shopped there before but I'm pretty sure I'll be back.  

Cinnamon Dolce Latte
While everyone else and their dog are drinking Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks, I'm indulging in my new favorite, Cinnamon Dolce Lattes. I love all things pumpkin EXCEPT for the PS lattes. I have no idea why but I just can't drink them. Cinnamon Dolce Lattes are the perfect fall alternative! 



A Day Out with Thomas
If you are local and have little ones, take them to see Thomas the Train at the Boone Railroad this weekend. We took the girls along with grandpa and grandma last Sunday and it was so much fun. Tickets are a little expensive but if you have Thomas fanatics like we do, it is worth it! It's one of those once-in-a-lifetime type experiences that you'll always remember. 


So there you have it! A little variety for you today...maybe something I'll try to do once or twice a month from now on.

Have a great Wednesday! :)


2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! Congrats on being featured on BellaBlvd today :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shoes, its look fantastic.very nice blog, I am very happy to used it.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs