Thursday, November 10, 2011

Art with Grandpa

I just love the versatility in the Noel Mignon September kit, "Study Hall". My girls aren't near school age yet but they are certainly learning new things every day and this layout celebrates a unique chance for them to learn from a talented artist right in their own family - Grandpa Pete! Here Miss Nora draws with Grandpa on her Magna Doodle and I captured their special time together on this layout.


I created a little badge for my title using a chalkboard sticker and star rub-on by Fancy Pants, Amy Tangerine thickers and burlap trim by My Mind's Eye. 



Try using the Study Hall kit to capture family relationships where one person learns from another!

I'm sorry for the lack of posts over the last week. My hubby and I had a stomach bug that held on forever (and that we believe can be traced back to take-out we had = food poisoning). It was not fun at all and left us really weak and tired out. Luckily, our girls were sooo good while we were sick. They played quietly together and watched videos and that made being sick so much easier. When you are both down and out, it's hard to function! Needless to say, I've been busy this week catching up on household work and everything else I do on a daily basis.

Don't forgot to pick up your November kit from Noel Mignon "Hudson Valley" - it's shipping now! I can't wait until mine arrives so I can scrapbook a lot of our fall photos!


So, I do have a lot more to share coming soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs