Saturday, November 12, 2011

October Projects for Emma's Paperie

Today I want to share with you the rest of my projects for Emma's Paperie for the month of October. First up, is a sketch by Lisa that I created a card for using Webster's Pages products. A complete supply list is available here.


For the month of October, we spotlighted Crate Paper. I worked with the rich, gorgeous colors of their Farmhouse collection and created this layout of all of us on our front steps with our freshly "picked" pumpkins. All of the supplies I used to create this layout are available here along with instructions of how to create it. 



I recently picked up this awesome maple leaf punch by EK Success to punch these leaves. (You'll be seeing this on a lot of future projects). 


And here's a "thanks" card I created using Crate Paper's Farmhouse collection. A complete supply list is available here


I'll be back to start sharing November projects soon. Today the girls and I are headed to my parent's house overnight to visit family. I'm looking forward to a little time away. Last night I had a fun girls' night at a coffee shop with a group of other moms. We put together "busy bags" for our toddlers to play with over the winter and swapped bags last night. I ended up putting together a Noah's Ark memory game as my bag to swap. I can't wait to start using them with my girls!

Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs