Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Emma's Paperie: Reflection

I absolutely fell in LOVE with My Mind's Eye new releases and used one of them on my layout for Emma's Paperie and the new layout challenge on the My Mind's Eye blog.

I was recently going through photos of a trip we took to Living History Farms this past fall and this one stood out at me. I love the country church with the girls and me walking towards it. I enlarged the photo quite a bit and then placed a little vellum behind the photo for softness.


My journaling: There's something so peaceful, so serene about a country church. There's importance in tradition. There's beauty in hymns - Amazing Grace, How Great Thou Art. There are Biblical stories told on stained glass. While I love the modern feel of the church we go to now, there's a part of me that feels a little bit closer to God at a country church. 


A little clustering here and there...my favorite way to embellish!


For a complete supply list, visit the Emma's Paperie blog here.

Have a wonderful day! :)

1 comment:

  1. beautiful layout!!! WOW! love the stiching through the title

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs