Saturday, April 28, 2012

Simple Stories: Fabulous 1st Love Party

Hello, friends! An unexpected post for me today as we're having a party to celebrate two little girls' 3rd birthday! Today I have a two-page layout to share using the Simple Stories "Fabulous" collection. My layout is all about the girls' first Valentine's Day party with their friends at church. They were so excited to create Valentine's for their friends and then the party was soooo fun! I had quite a few photos that I wanted to showcase plus I wanted to include the Valentine's they received so I used the 6 x 8 Odds & Ends Memorabilia Pockets (#2009) on the second page. (Make sure you click on the photo to see it larger!)

SS_Fabulous_1st_Love_Party

Here's a close-up of the title...

Fabulous_1st_Love_Party_details1
And the collage of photos...

Fabulous_1st_Love_Party_details2

And here's the pocket full of Valentine's! I added the journaling to the 4 x 6 Vertical Journaling Elements (#2112) from the Fabulous collection. The element actually said "My Top Favorites" so I simply added a few tiny alphabet stickers to change it to "Our".

Fabulous_1st_Love_Party_details3

Thanks for looking today and enjoy your weekend! I'll be back soon with party details and a special birthday post on Tuesday!

1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs