Monday, June 11, 2012

Emma's Paperie: Featuring You

Happy Monday! I am sooooooo enjoying summer! We had such a great weekend! I just love being outside with my kids, soaking up the sun, eating too much ice cream and popsicles. Today I have a layout to share with you that I created as a feature on Echo Park products for Emma's Paperie. I took the interviews we did for their mini albums and wanted to make a layout for their larger albums too. I basically split the page right down the middle.


The "Featuring You" sticker was just perfect for the title. 


I am also in love with that ruler patterned paper and want to use more of it!


For a complete supply list and instructions on how to make this layout, please visit the Emma's Paperie blog here.

Much to do today so I better get moving! Have a fabulous day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet layout! Love the use of those stickers!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs