Monday, June 04, 2012

Emma's Paperie: Tea for Two

Good morning! Long before the girls even turned three, I knew that I wanted to do a tea party themed birthday for them. We got all dressed up in our tea party best including pretty bonnets that I jazzed up a little bit and went out to our backyard for a tea party picnic. I created this layout for Emma's Paperie (color challenge) using the new Cest la vie collection by Melissa Frances. I have long been a Melissa Frances fan and am pretty sure I own about every collection she's ever made - I am a Melissa Frances hoarder! I did a little Photoshop magic and made my photos have a 70s feel so they better matched the soft colors in the collection.


I just love all the die-cuts and stickers in the collections now. 


And when I saw that Melissa Frances had a new resin tea pot design, I flipped! Love those pretty vintage flashcards too!


The pink doily rub-ons are by Hambly Studios.


For a complete supply list, please visit the Emma's Paperie blog here.

We had another busy weekend (our weekend seem filled to the brim until sometime in July) with a family reunion and I had a much needed girls' night out last night.

Have a beautiful day! :)

2 comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs