Thursday, July 26, 2012

Pebbles: Baby Boy Ensemble

Good morning! Today I have a quick and easy gift ensemble that I created using the New Addition Boy collection by Pebbles. The projects were made for my sister who is expecting her first baby any day now and doubled as baby shower decorations.


For the printer's tray, I cut the patterned paper to fit the inside and then kept the embellishment simple using the border stickers, dimensional phrases & icons stickers and layered embellishments. All my sister has to do is add a few photos of her new baby boy! 




The card I created was also simple - just punch squares of patterned paper and arrange. Tie a ribbon around the front and add a dimensional sticker.


Finally, I also created a piece of nursery decor that also was a table centerpiece at the shower. I covered the wooden "flower pots" with patterned paper and dry brushed them with white paint. The dowels were painted brown, floral foam in the pots and moss covering them. I punched circles of patterned paper and used corrugated alphabet stickers to spell out "Baby". The circles were hot glued to the dowels and then ribbon tied to the dowels.




For a complete supply list, please visit the Pebbles blog here.

Have a beautiful day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs