Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Emma's Paperie: Hello World

Good morning! I have another project to share with you for Emma's Paperie today this time using the Everyday Eclectic collection from Echo Park. The layout is for the month's sketch challenge (the sketch each month is usually for cards but I like to change things up and make a layout). The photo is from the balloon festival this past summer and I actually used a "sunshine" action (in Photoshop) on it from The Pioneer Woman. It's an action I don't typically use but I wanted a different effect on the photo and this was the one that fit best. I love how Nora is standing with her daddy just spreading her arms out wide. She was so thoughtful looking up at the balloons at the festival - just in awe.


And I had to use a wood veneer balloon (!) and I'm also loving the enamel dots from My Mind's Eye. 




The banner is also wood veneer.  


For a complete supply list, please visit the Emma's Paperie blog here.

Thanks for stopping by today! :)

1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs