Tuesday, January 29, 2013

emma's paperie: adventureland

Good morning! Today I have a layout to share for Emma's Paperie and the color challenge this month. One of our most favorite activities last summer was visiting Adventureland, which is a pretty fun amusement and water park. They actually have a lot of great rides for toddlers so this was our first year there and the girls had an absolute ball! We are definitely going to make it an annual summer trip! I put together a collage of our favorite photos. We only had our phones with but we were still able to capture some great memories. The Midway collection from October Afternoon was perfect for my photos!


I needed a little white space on the layout so I simply covered up a section of the stars patterned paper with vellum. It subtly gave me white space so the layout wasn't so busy with all the photos.


I also put together a collage of die-cuts and stickers as my main embellishment cluster.



Love the bright, fun colors in this collection with the neutral gray! For a complete supply list, visit the Emma's Paperie blog here. Thanks so much for stopping by today!

2 comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs