Thursday, January 31, 2013

emmas's paperie: little hands on the farm

Good morning! It was a snow day around here yesterday and we stayed put all day! It was nice to have our normal Wednesday activities canceled and spend a little time at home. We worked on some Valentine's crafts in the afternoon and that was a fun way to spend the day.

Today I have another layout for Emma's Paperie and for our technique challenge this month - typography. One of my favorite elements to add to my layouts is the title and I always try to mix up my alphabet stickers to spell it out. I created a two-page layout with a lot of photos of one of our favorite activities at the Iowa State Fair - Little Hands on the Farm. I bought October Afternoon's "Farm Girl" collection with these photos in mind.


I also took a bunch of leftover alphabet stickers and placed them randomly on another piece of kraft cardstock that I trimmed down and placed at the top of the layout. 


Here's a look at the title...October Afternoon, Rusty Pickle and Pebbles alphabet stickers. Alphabet stickers are one product I never really get rid of, and I store them by color. 


 Love the new banners October Afternoon has been including in their collections.


Just a funassortment of goodies - a journaling card, tidbit, and miscellany tickets.


For a complete supply list, please visit the Emma's Paperie blog here.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed the two-page inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL layout--sounds like your snow day was FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous page Jill!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs