Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Webster's Pages: Fabulous at 4

Good morning, good morning! Today I am sooooo excited to share this layout because I am absolutely in LOVE with this new collection by Adrienne Looman for Webster's Pages. The collection is called Citrus Squeeze and it is full of fun, bright summer colors! I almost feel like Adrienne was in my head and knew we were going to have a circus themed birthday party for the girls (of which I have yet to blog about). As soon as I had the collection in my hands, I knew I was going to pull out the red and teal for birthday party pictures. Every year I create an individual birthday layout for each girl and this one happens to be Miss Lily's.


The collection has a lot of great patterned papers including ones that are easily cut apart to get the Polaroid frame and tags you see here. 


Love that little "Admit one" ticket and a sweet girl waiting in anticipation... :)


There are mini trim cards included in the collection as well and that red ribbon was perfect! (The blue doily is an older Webster's Pages product). 


Finally, I used a journaling card that I tucked behind a sewn pocket of patterned paper. The designs in the collection are so fresh and fun!


Thanks for stopping by today! I am frantically trying to prepare for our garage sale this weekend so that will keep me busy over the next few days.

Have a beautiful day! :)

4 comments:

  1. TOTALLY fun layout-great pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out seriously darling! Love your colors and the fun pictures of your daughters! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your layout, it's so bright and happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your layout, it's so bright and happy!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs