Friday, June 07, 2013

Emma's Paperie: Blessed.Loved.Grateful

Happy Friday! I'm looking forward to a weekend of relaxing! I think we are heading to the Farmer's Market tomorrow but other than that, we don't have much planned. I can't believe how quickly this summer is going and how our calendar is filling up. And honestly, the weather has been so cool that it feels more springlike than summer. I'm ready to hit the pool! :)

Today I have a couple of projects to share for Emma's Paperie. The first is a layout with a focus on flowers. At last winter's CHA, I absolutely fell in love with Basic Grey's "Mint Julep" collection - the colors and patterns are so me! I created this layout of a photo of my mom, me and the girls for Mother's Day. (And I plan to create plenty more with this collection too!)



Here is a close-up of the flowers - the two on the outsides are brads - they come just like that too! So easy! The middle flower is a burlap one by Maya Road and I just placed a fabric brad in the center. I love the little pre-stitched heart banner too! 



I also used a wood veneer border from Prima. I just love all the little embellishment option Basic Grey has - the flair, the die-cut frame and transparency are all from them!



For a complete supply list, visit the Emma's Paperie blog here.

I also created this card for the color challenge at Emma's Paperie using a beautiful collection from Echo Park. 





For a complete supply list, visit the Emma's Paperie blog here.

Have a great weekend! :)

1 comment:

  1. loving the heart banner and colorful card--AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs