Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Gossamer Blue: Explore & Discover the Zoo

Good morning! Today's layout features the August Gossamer Blue kits once again. I have just loved working with the kits this month! Last summer, we went on a little vacation and one of activities we did was visit the Minnesota Zoo. This layout features our favorite experiences at the zoo. I chose one photo as the focal point and then created a grid with the rest of my photos (by the way, the bears we saw were AMAZING - they were wrestling and biting each other - I have never seen anything like that before in my life - very cool!).


The title was mixed and matched using a 3x4 card in the Life Pages kit, the "explore" card from October Afternoon, Basic Grey transparency, ticket, label and alphabet stickers. 



Thanks for stopping by today! I'll have one more Gossamer Blue layout to share once it is shared on the blog there. The rest of the week I will be sharing layouts for Webster's Pages using their new collections.

1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs