Monday, August 26, 2013

Gossamer Blue: Minnesota Vacation Highlights

Good morning! Hope you all had a great weekend! Today I have a new layout to share with you for Gossamer Blue that was on their blog last week. All of the blog projects being shared this month are new and not included in the main gallery on reveal day. Be sure to stop by and check out the new site, gallery and forum at Gossamer Blue as well!

Every month, I plan to focus my blog project on creating a two-page layout. This month, I chose to highlight our vacation to Minnesota last summer.



When I create a two-page layout, I usually will print several photos at 4×6 or 3×5 and then use several 2×3 photos to help fill in the gaps. I also try to bring design elements across both pages so it helps the eyes connect each page. Here I used one of the Life Pages 4×6 cards to showcase my title.


I used a couple of the Life Pages 3×4 cards for my smaller wallet size photos and used the Travel Girl 8×8 patterned paper from October Afternoon across both of the pages.


On the second page, I used two 4×6 cards and two 3×4 cards all as photo mats. I love the variety of embellishments included this month. The wood veneer luggage, the flair, the transparency pieces and the banner clip were all used here.


Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be back tomorrow with some sneak peeks of the Gossamer Blue September kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs