Friday, September 13, 2013

American Crafts Blog Hop Winner

It's time to announce the winner of my American Crafts blog hop prize. I so enjoyed reading all of your comments...thank you so much! 

Congratulations to:

Janis said...Love the frames in your LO, some with photos and some with other pretties. Terrific!

How lovely of you to offer that wonderful array of blog candy! I don't think you are requiring us to follow to be eligible (which is beyond sweet of you!) but I am a brand-new follower by Google, nonetheless.
<3 font="" j="">


Please send me an email to cornellgj(at)yahoo(dot)com and I'll get your prize out to you. 

Have a great weekend everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. Yippee....That's me!!! :) :) :)

    Thank you soooooooo much!!!!
    <3 J

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs