Monday, September 30, 2013

Gossamer Blue: Being Lily's Mom

Hello and happy(?) Monday! We are in for a busy week around here and I can hardly believe how quickly our October calendar is filling up with fall activities and Halloween fun! Today I have another layout to share with the September Gossamer Blue kit. I created this one with photos of Lily and me that were taken on Mother's Day this year. My journaling focuses on how I have to parent each of my girls somewhat differently in accordance to their personalities and interests.


The blue and cream papers are exclusives this month and I also used a couple of cards from the Life Pages kit.



I hope Lily cherishes this someday! :) 

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by! I'll share one final Gossamer Blue layout tomorrow with the September kit - it's a two-pager!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute set of photos and I love all the stitching! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great multi-photo layout! LOVE the design!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs