Monday, September 23, 2013

Gossamer Blue: Hey, Mom

Happy Monday! Hope you all had a great weekend! I spent the weekend cleaning up my scrap room and doing a little rearranging for my new Silhouette Cameo! Someone who shall remain nameless made me the proud owner of this new machine. I am so very thankful as I have been wanting one for a long time! 

Today I wanted to share my main kit only layout with the Gossamer Blue September kit. I realized I haven't shared any of my work yet and I am a busy bee with the October kit already. A little story on this one...I came downstairs one night to find my two monkeys hiding out in one of the cupboards in the laundry room. They asked if they could sleep in the cupboard, silly girls. :) (For some reason, this layout looks crooked but it is not in real life!)


I love the printable elements included each month - I used a journaling circle here. 


And I layered prinatables with stickers here for cute embellishments.


Thanks for stopping by today! I have one sick girl today who has to miss a day of preschool. Her sister is going to be brave and go by herself but I'm sure she will be sick next. That's the way it goes, I'm afraid. :) Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs