Friday, October 25, 2013

Emma's Paperie: Cards Part 2

Happy Friday! Hope you all are looking forward to the weekend. We have some early trick or treating planned for this weekend as long as everyone is healthy. Wednesday I got the dreaded call from preschool that I had a sick girl to come pick up. She missed yesterday too and I think she still has a fever today. Poor girl. 

Today I have more cards to share for Emma's Paperie and these all feature products from October Afternoon. 

The first one is the Woodland Park collection. I love those sweet butterflies that I dressed up with a couple of brads.



For a complete supply list, please visit the Emma's Paperie blog here.  

I love the Cakewalk collection as well - perfect for creating birthday cards. I highlighted the stars by adding extra star stickers of the same color on top. 


For a complete supply list, please visit the Emma's Paperie blog here.  

And this one features Travel Girl and I thought it would make a great graduation card. 



For a complete supply list, please visit the Emma's Paperie blog here

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you all have a great weekend!

I'll be back on Monday with a Simple Stories giveaway!

2 comments:

  1. Such cute cards!! Thanks for the fun. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards just make me happy.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs