Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Emma's Paperie: Christmas Pajamas

Good morning! Today I have a new layout to share for Emma's Paperie that features the Santa's List collection by Teresa Collins. This collection caught my eye right away when it came out this summer. I love the traditional Christmas colors with black, white and the neutral khaki. Every year we get new Christmas pajamas for the girls and this is what they wore last year.


The background paper I chose already had the glitter diamonds with the Santa and text so it was easy to build right on top of that. 


Our feature at Emma's Paperie was to use envelopes. Rather than use patterned paper, I chose four envelopes in the collection and made a grid with them.

The journaling is tucked inside the polka dot envelope. 


For a complete supply list, please visit the Emma's Paperie blog here

Thanks for stopping by today! :)

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this layout...the pictures are so cute. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So love this layout! Its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that background paper... and your twins are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs