Thursday, October 03, 2013

Simple Stories: Merry Christmas Card Set

Today I have a couple of Christmas cards to share using the new December Documented collection from Simple Stories and templates from Kiwi Lane.


On the first card, I used the wavy borders from the Sunnybrook Lane border templates to make a winter scene. 



I love that cheerful snowman sticker that I tucked into the waves (snow drifts). I tied the chipboard candy canes together with a piece of baker's twine and tucked them in as well. 

 On my second card, I used the Tiny Brackets from Kiwi Lane as a template for the green polka dot patterned paper below the sticker sentiment.



I machine stitched the card and bracket piece for extra texture. Tiny brads were added to the present sticker. 




The templates were a quick and easy way to add shapes to my cards without the hassle of using a die-cut machine.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs