Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Webster's Pages: Picking Pumpkins with You

Good morning! Whew! Made it to the halfway point of a busy week. Today I have a new layout to share for Webster's Pages using the Family Traditions collection by Adrienne Looman. I absolutely adore the colors and patterns of this collection - so warm and cozy - and perfect for scrapping those fall photos! My in-laws usually accompany us to the pumpkin patch and these photos are from our time there last fall. a


I mixed up some alphabet stickers from Lily Bee and Webster's Pages. The pumpkin border is a punch from EK Success. I love that "These roots grow strong" sticker in the collection.


I used a variety of the mini bags to house my smaller wallet size photos and punched a few leaves.


I tucked the journaling into one of the bags.


Thanks for stopping by today! I better get moving. I am working on cleaning our bedroom today - I swear it is the one room I save for last so it almost never gets thoroughly cleaned. It might take me all day but I want to get it done! :)

Have a great day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful job as always. LOVE this layout!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs