Tuesday, January 21, 2014

American Crafts: Card Trio

Good morning! Last week, I had this trio of cards up on the American Crafts blog for Silhouette week. I have used my Cameo a lot on my layouts but had not yet used it for card making.
 

All of the cuts I used on these cards are American Crafts cuts in the Silhouette store.


I find that the type of card I need most often are birthday cards so I made most of the cards ones I can use for birthdays. I love this doily cut and would like to try it out on a layout sometime!


Next time I try out the heart cut, I might do some hand-stitching!


 And the heart card is a great way to showcase a lot of fabulous patterned papers!


Thanks for stopping by today! I spent the whole weekend sick and am slowly recovering! I'll try to stop by tomorrow with a project for Webster's Pages.

2 comments:

  1. Those are the cutest cards EVER! Thanks for sharing. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute cards!! I love the doily too!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs