Monday, February 24, 2014

Gossamer Blue: So Sweet

Good morning! Today I have one last layout to share with you using the February Gossamer Blue kits. Be sure to snatch up the March kits as they are sure to go very quickly! The girls created cards for their daddy at Sunday school for Father's Day last year and I snapped photos on my phone of each of them with their dad to create this layout. 


I cut out the heart background using my Cameo and then backed each heart with patterned paper and embellished. I even got a little artsy and brought out some white paint so I could subdue the busy background a little bit.


I layered patterned paper with transparencies and used a little clothespin at the top. 


Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a great day! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, I've just been searching for info about this topic Cccam Server for a while and yours is the greatest I've came upon so far. But, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you positive concerning the source?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting Julie's Friendship Hop today.

    What a great layout. i love that you added elements..and white paint to give it some texture!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs