Tuesday, April 08, 2014

American Crafts: Beautiful Spring Day

Good morning! Today I want to share my projects for spring week on the American Crafts blog. I used the Cut & Paste collection to create this layout and card. These photos are from Mother's Day last year. We make it a point to always get some photos on Mother's Day and Father's Day. Usually on Mother's Day, our crab apple tree is flowering and it is such a pretty pink bloom.


I kept my design very simple and matted my photos with two different patterned papers. 

I really like the vellum pockets for journaling. I jazzed this one up with a few fabric photo corners and a resin bow.

And here is my spring card...the wood veneer card was deliberately placed on the stripes of the patterned paper.


Thanks for stopping by today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs